We enable people to make faster and smarter decisions for their business through a single platform where businesses can streamline budget and headcount management processes through automated workflows, drive team collaboration and enhance productivity.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Engineering to onboard new customers
- Work closely with Sales to prepare demo environments
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to identify and implement improvements that makes your and the customers journey smoother
- Debug and solve customer problems
- Lean startup experience and/or mindset.
- Can work independently with minimal instructions or specifications and collaborate effectively with others in a remote environment.
- Ability to simplify a complex problem and solve it with creative solutions.
- You are communicative and not afraid to ask for help or feedback, share knowledge, and help your colleagues out
- You are proficient in solving problems in distributed systems, reviewing logs, network etc.
- You have experience with Google Cloud Platform, Java, Typescript and SQL
- You are big on automation
- You are familiar with current engineering practices such as automated testing and distributed systems
We are a modern, rapidly evolving company with a unique product. You’ll get to work with clean code and excellent people, and you’ll get to be part of defining how and what our culture is.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your CV or apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact our CTO Tord Svensson: firstname.lastname@example.org