Product managers at Doublefin drive Doublefin’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and market opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver valuable solutions for managing financial resources and human capital. We’re reimagining how finance and business teams can work more efficiently together to grow their company at full speed while being fiscally smart.
- lead the product development of Doublefin’s Budget Management product
- work closely with engineering, design, and domain experts to build an impactful product with great experience
- conduct market research and customer interviews ensuring the product remains relevant and competitive backed by data-informed decisions
- liaison with customer success, sales, and marketing to validate product requirements and uncover latent opportunities for the product
- create and maintain product roadmap with corresponding user stories with excellent communications with the R&D team and stakeholders
- plan and execute successful cross-functional product launches by creating compelling pitch decks and helpful user education materials and conducting internal product trainings
- 3-5 years work experience as a SaaS product manager, consultant, or business analyst, preferably in areas related with Financial Planning and ERP
- ability to work independently and in a team to to create and deliver game-changing ideas
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- customer centricity with ability to elicit non-obvious customer needs, develop deep customer insights, translate them into clear problem framing
- entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a lean startup environment
- growth mindset with curiosity and openness to feedback
Our team is collaborative, creative, and customer focused. You will have the opportunity to work with seasoned PMs, designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders without the ego. We will treat you well, with competitive salary, equity and benefits. Let’s talk if this opportunity sounds interesting to you.