We enable people to make faster and smarter decisions for their business through a single platform where businesses can streamline budget and headcount management processes through automated workflows, drive team collaboration and enhance productivity.
- Work together with UX and PM to improve the user experience of our products
- Provide guidance to UX and PM on the feasibility of their ideas
- Implement new features and enhance existing functionality
- Provide help to customer success and support in solving customer problems
- Have lean startup experience and/or mindset
- Can work independently with minimal instructions or specifications and collaborate effectively with others in a remote environment
- You have good written communication, as we are working across multiple time zones and do a lot of asynchronous work
- Ability to simplify a complex problem and solve it with creative solutions
- You are communicative and not afraid to ask for help or feedback, share knowledge, and help your colleagues out
- You have worked with modern web-based systems in the cloud
- You write clean well-tested code and in an iterative fashion
We are a modern, rapidly evolving company with a unique product. You’ll get to work with clean code and excellent people, and you’ll get to be part of defining how and what our culture is.
We look forward to hearing from you! Send your CV or apply with your LinkedIn-profile. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact our CTO Tord Svensson: email@example.com